About the Job:
Selected Candidate's day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Working with an agile team to develop, test, and maintain web applications.
- Write well-designed, well-documented and testable code.
- Participate in daily stand-ups and collaborate cross-functionally with team members at many levels
from Product Management, Engineering, Operations, and other organizations across the company.
- Innovate and implement experimental ideas and concepts to deliver value to our clients.
- Have the opportunity to be involved in all phases of Web development, including requirements
analysis, design, development, automated test, and automated deployment.
- Libraries like jQuery.
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap.
- API design and development.
- CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete).
- RESTful Services.
- Database technologies like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
- Web server technologies like Node.js, Apache, Nginx, etc.
- Frameworks related to their server-side language of choice like: Laravel, Codeigniter, CakePHP, etc.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Experience with XAMPP, WAMP.
Notice Period: immediate join / 15 days
- Exp : 2-5 Years
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills